I am a stay at home mom to 2 little boys, I coupon because I love it and I just passed the Bar! I love to save money and hope this blog helps you do the same. I post the sales I find, couponing tips, crock pot recipes that anyone can cook and will eventually add some legal advice and tips on this site. Life is good :)
Friday, November 11, 2011
Meijer Couponing Policy
I just want to update everyone about what is going on with Meijers. It appears as if they have changed their policy where you can not use MPerks and a manufacture coupon. Although, today I did self checkout, and I had both coupons and MPerks. I did my coupons first and then the MPerks and both applied. So I don't know what is what, but it appears that it is hit or miss. Usually the manufacture coupons are better then the MPerks, so that is why I put my coupons in first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment