Okay I think an update is in order!
Let’s start with what you all want to know… JJ…He is growing
before my eyes. At the beginning of last week we put him in his bouncy seat
saucer thing and his feet dangled. By the end of the week he was jumping up and
down on it. He is rolling all over the place. The poor little boy sleeps with
his arms and legs dangling out of the crib and wakes up with bar marks on his
face from rolling into the bars. But… he is sleeping.. He sleeps good, 9-11 hrs
at night with 1 feeding and about 3 hrs of napping during the day.
He has started solid foods at 4 months, a bit early, but he
was having lots of formula issues and once we found one he could keep down it
constipated him and 2 servings of solid foods a day have solved that issue for
us.
He loves to be sung too and loves to have mommy or daddy
dance with him to the songs, he laughs hysterically when his dad calls him “Poo
Poo Pee Pee Pants.” He still has his snuggle moments with mommy but they are
becoming less frequent because he would rather be looking around or rolling on
the floor or scooting backwards. He can get his knees under his belly but has
not mastered really moving his arms in the right motion to crawl. So here is
what happens, he see’s something he wants, like his binky or multi color sock monkey,
which is just out of his reach. He will put his hands out to get them and in an
effort to move forward, by putting his knees under his belly and moving them
back and forth, he is actually moving backwards. It is very cute.
His favorite toy is his sock monkey and his feet! He loves
his feet! Sometimes if I cannot get him to calm down I will take off his socks
and he will play with his feet for 20 min! He is a very ticklish little boy,
and laughs hysterically when you tickle his feet or belly.
He is finally out of 0-3 month clothes and in 3-6 month
clothes. He is growing and too fast for me. Can’t believe the days of him
sleeping all night on me and only wanting to cuddle all day are already over.
He discovers new things every day and it is a joy and a blessing to be his mom.
I love it more then I ever thought I
would.
So where am I and what about law school?
Well I take the bar in July and hopefully I pass and at best
I will be able to work from home or worst I will find a part time jobm only 2
days a week (that way family can watch JJ). I don’t know if I will practice
law, but maybe. I am seeing what God puts in my path. We will see.
I have started couponing obviously. It has become a way of
life and I like doing it. It is a way I can contribute to this family and it has made us eat at home more. Since we
have so much food we feel guilty going out. We went from a once to twice a week
take out family to a once maybe twice a month take out family. Jason has gone
from buying lunch 2 times a week to once every other week. I have started
helping others save money with my friend Rhonda. Tomorrow we will hold our
second free couponing class. Ideally we would like to charge at some point a
small fee for our time, putting out food and hopefully be able to provide
people with a couponing starter kit. We are giving it a test run with free
classes and so far so good.
So that’s life lately. I am a VERY HAPPY stay at home mom
for the time being and JJ is doing very well. We are loving life over here. We
are amazed to see where God has led us, how He provides for us, and where He is
taking us. I am still putting 100% of my life in God’s hands, and am VERY
confident He will provide for us and take care of us. It is a good feeling!
No comments:
Post a Comment