I am going to put to rest another lie everyone tells you about being pregnant. Everyone has heard how people "glow" when they are pregnant...Well I am waiting to glow! So far I have bloated, had acne breakouts, have circles under my eyes (and very little energy to cover them), and gained 4 pounds....when will I glow????
It is depressing actually. I have had 2 major life changing things happen this week.. First, I wore flats with a skirt.... yes I said it... flats with a skirt...And if that was not bad enough, I went shopping....for sweat pants! Actually sweatsuits! Why??? because clothes that button are so uncomfortable I would rather be in my pajamas all day, and since i cannot go out in my pajamas I had to find the closest thing to them that was suitable for public! I feel like an old lady in my flats and sweatsuits... really depressing..
I just thought all you women who think you will "glow" during pregnancy... it is one big fat huge lie.... You will bloat, swell, gain wait, break out, pig out, but you will not "glow."
No comments:
Post a Comment