So I have learned something about myself through this pregnancy. I do a lot. By that I mean my days are jam packed, even my days at home are not days to relax, watch some tv and nap, but rather to catch up on all the stuff I am behind on.
I also realized that I only slept 4 hours a night before because that is all the time I had! I am really behind in my classes, at work, in house work, because I sleeping 8 hours a day now. That is 4 hours a day, 28 hours a week, and 112 hours a month I am losing to sleep! And frankly it is time I do not have. I have to make it 3 more weeks (but only 2 more at the office) to finish my internship and 4 more weeks before this semester is over! Then I get a nice 2 week break.
Learning this about myself has not really changed my approach about next semester. One would think I would try to take it easy, account for more naps, etc. Nope. I am taking 4 classes, working full time at the nanny job and all I got to say is this baby better be on time. I am done with classes Aug 14, due Sept 14th, and have to walk in graduation in Lansing on Sept 25th. If this baby has an ounce of my OCD, it will realize how important it is to come on time and to not mess with my exam schedule and my graduation. And yes I realize the baby will be all of 11 days when it is introduced to the world in Lansing. Again, if it has an ounce of me in it, it will be prepared for this outing too.
And speaking of "it." I finally have a gut feeling on what "it" may be. I am not sharing though. I don't want to be more excited or expect more one way or the other so I am ignoring the gut feeling.
So that is where I am at. Have had no complications recently, my diet is spiraling out of control, and I am getting bigger by the moment (although, I seem to be the only person who notices most of these changes).
No comments:
Post a Comment