Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Name change!

So if you have noticed I have changed the title of my blog from "Punky Power" to "The Couponing Mommy Esquire" Why you ask? Well it is simple, really. I love to write. A matter of fact, for a very long time I thought I was going to go into journalism. That dream changed when I realized how poor most journalists were and how hard you had to work at it. The effort didn't seem worth the pay out.

Anyway, I really want to try and make my blog more popular. I have been getting lots of facebook attention and lots of requests for more blogs. So I am going to start using this blog to review more products, to share more money saving tips and to compile a weekly coupon list (I didn't do it this week because the sales were lame).

This title, seems more fitting. In the last 2 months I have taken my couponing up a notch (Couponing) in order to offset our new addition JJ (Mommy) and also graduated law school (esquire). So Couponing Mommy Esquire seems more fitting.

So now that the name change is explained please share my blog with everyone you know! I will be creating a FB page soon to correlate with this blog. Thank you for all the blog support! I love my readers and am shocked at how many of you really read my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment