Thursday, October 4, 2012

Week of 10/1/2013

Week of 10/1/2012

 Meijer Grocery List
- 2 Colgate toothbrushes
- 1 Colgate toothpaste
- 2 Sure Deodorants
- 1 Kids Thomas Bubble Bath
- 1 Cucumbers
- 3.3lbs of bananas
- i pkg of Idaho mashed potato spuds
- 1 dozen Grade A large eggs
- .44lb of Roma tomatoes
- 1/2 lb of Dietz black forest deli ham
- 1 6 roll pkg of Meijer bath tissue
- 1 Dole Salad mix
- 6 (4 count) packages of pudding Snack Packs
- 3.1 lbs of Apples
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese.
- 3 cans of condensed Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup
- 6 2liters of Pepsi Next
- 3 2liter bottles of Siera Mist
- 3 2liter bottles of Crush
-3 (4 cout) packages of Jello Pudding Temptations
- 3 packakages of Kraft Coat and Bake bread crumbs
- 4 boxes of Mrs.T's Pierogies
- 4 cans of Campbells Natural soups
- 4 boxes of Super Soft Pretzels



 TOTAL BREAK DOWN
Before coupons and sales $106.15

Total Coupons $26.02

Total Store sales and promotions $55.63*
($106.15 - $26.02- $55.63=$24.50)
TOTAL OUT OF POCKET $24.50!

* I want to take a minute to discuss some of the store promotions that are included in this bill and most of my bills. When you check out at Meijer you will often be handed numerous print outs with your reciept, or if you do self check out they will print out of a machine next to the reciept machine. THESE ARE VALUABLE!!! They for most part are store coupons, some catelina offers and ads get in there, but most are coupons. Some will be for a certain amount off your next order. Today I had 2 of those, one for $1.50 off my next order and the other for $2. They scan just like coupons and if you know they are coming (Catelinas) then you can break up your transaction and use them that day. 

Ok, I know confusing. Lets start with what a Catalina is. This is a promotion that the Catalina company runs that gives you money back for buying so much of certain product. Today I got a $2 Catalina off my next purchase for  buying 4 cans of Campbells Natural soup. I can't remember what I got the$1.50 off for but I knew it was coming. So I saved my pretzels for a separate transaction, and when the coupons printed after my first trans, I then rang up the pretzels, used the manufacture coupons I had (yes you can use both) and then scanned the printed coupons and I only paid .86 for the 4 boxes of pretzels. 
Another coupon that often prints is for something FREE!!! Today I had one for FREE eggs! 

Another coupon that will often print is something like "$1.50 off oral care." You can combine those coupons with manufacture coupons too. I had one of those from my last shopping trip, combined that coupon with 2 toothbrush coupons and 1 toothpaste coupon and got the toothpaste and 2 tooth brushes for .18!
And last, one of the most coveteted coupons is a $20 off your next order when you fill a priscription at Meijer pharmacy! To use this you take the coupon to the the pharmacy when you have a script to fill and they will scan it and out of that magical coupon machine will print a $20 off your next FUEL or MEIJER STORE purchase!!! I had one of those today too and I will add that the Meijer pharmacy happens to be one of the most effecient pharmachys I have ever used! 

So that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment