Friday, January 18, 2013

Week of 1/13 Shopping Trip

So this week there were some pretty awesome sales at Meijer with the MPerks. To demonstrate how I save so much I want to show you how this all worked out and why it is worth taking a few minute to match sales to digital coupons. Below is everything I got at the store and how much each item ended up being.


- 6 Dial Foam Hand Soaps: Original price was 1.89, on sale for .99 and used a $1 off 3 coupon = .66 each

- 3 cans of Kidney Beans: Original price was .88, on sale for .79 and used a MPerk for $1 off 3= .46 each

- 1 can of Lindsey Olives: Original price was 1.64, on sale for $1.47 and used a MPerk for $1 off 1 = .47

- Meijer Ultra Strong Double Roll Bath Tissue: Origianl price 5.99, on sale for 4.99, and used a Mperk for $1.50 off = $3.49

- Meijer Ice Cream: Original price 3.49, on sale for $2.50 and used a MPerk for $1.50 of 1= $1

- Meijer 12 count Ice Cream Sandwiches: Original price 2.99, on sale for $2.50 and used a $1 off MPerk= $1.50. 

- Meijer 24 count Paper Plate: Original Price $2.27, on sale for $1.67 and used a $1 off MPerk =.67

***NOTE: I bought 3 more paper plates. There was a Catalina offer that if you bought 5 Meijer brand consumables (4 plates and toilet paper) you got $5 off you next consumable order. I rang up a second transaction and used that on three 6 packs of toilet paper. I got the the 3 packs of toilet paper after $5 off for just over $2.

- Meijer Frozen Onion Rings: Original price 2.39, on sale for $2 and used $1 off 1 MPerk = $1.

- 2 Bags of MEijer Frozen Vegtables: Original price $1.25, on sale for $1 and used $1 off 2 MPerk = .50 each

So for it breaks down like this (Including the additional paper plates I bought without an MPerk)

Before Sales and coupons = $42.06

 Price if just used sales and NO MPerks = 28.96

Price AFTER MPerks and sales = 19.47

Then I got $5 off my next non consumables and got 3 6 packs of Northern Quilted double rolls for just over $2 after I used that coupon.


No comments:

Post a Comment