What is Ibotta??? Well, it is an ap that is available on smartphones. Currently it is available on the iPhone and phones that support Android. It is an AMAZING way to get money back for products you would normally buy anyway.
Here is how it works. You donwload the ap and are able to earn certain rewards when you buy certain products. When you open the a,p products will appear on your screen and when you click on one of the produts it opens a new screen and has you do a few easy tasks to earn money on future purchases. For instances, there was one for Rice Krispies. When I clicked on it I was able to learn a quick fact, get a recipe, and give them my seal of approval, all of which took less then 30 seconds to do. When I did that I "earned" $1 reward. There are several everyday items you can earn rewards for. Sometime you have to watch a 15 second video or take a poll, but whatever it is, it takes seconds.
Then you can redeem your reward when you purchase the product. You do this by uploading a picture of your receipt (there is step by step instructions and is super simple to do) and scanning the barcode of the items you bought with your phone. Again, this whole process takes a few minutes. After Ibotta confirms you bought the item, they give you the money in your account which you can then move over to a paypal account.
Here is what I love about the ap. First, super simple to use! Very easy. Second, Bargains to Bounty (the site I use, bargainstobounty.com, to price match my sales to my coupons) price matches and includes this in her match up. So I know what rewards I want to redeem and don't have to waste my time redeeming all of them. Third, I was rewarded with my money less then 20 minutes after uploading my recipt and scanning the barcodes both times I have used the ap so far. Forth, I can use this in addition to any other coupons or offers I have, even if it means I make money off the deal! Last, for every friend that joins Ibotta off your referral number, you ge $1 in your account!
I think this is an awesome additional way to save money and highly suggest you all give it a try!So if you want an Ibotta account click HERE and I can refer you or search for it on your iphone or android phone
No comments:
Post a Comment